Thursday, January 6, 2011

Throat Ache

Today I awoke with a sore throat.  I made it through 7 shots before it hurt and it does hurt, so I will Tylenol it until I need the pain pills.  So now I enter the tough times but not worried about it.

Semi solved the dry mouth problem.  As you get to bed take a drink of water, slosh it around, and then sleep with your mouth closed (hard for me)  This will last for about 3 hours then you wake up lips stuck to teeth etc. Why don't they have a harness like they do for straightening teeth?

1 comment:

  1. Try "Biotene" products: mouthwash, toothpaste, gum, moisturizing gel. They worked nicely for me. Drug/alcohol free and available at most all drug stores. Sleep with a cool mist humidifier at your bedside. Not a panacea, but most helpful.

    ReplyDelete