Monday, January 10, 2011

Radiating Through the Day

Starting developing little "sun blisters" from the radiation on my neck and a sore throat.  Met with Dr. Chemo today and my next dose will be March 19.  That will be the second of three. Also Speech Therapist,  Ms. Quetee Pie.   Today was my 10th radiation so now I'm in double digits!  Twenty-five more and I'll be glowing like a new bride receiving a Teflon frying pan.



Hope she knows to remove the paper but maybe thats where the eggs go!  Hehehe  My good friend and big time support person is winding down her treatments this week.  She has been doing treatment since March 2010.  Thanks so much Jackie!


PS  Last week a cyber security expert found dead in a landfill, today   http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/paul-duggan/-the-wife-of-a.html?hpid=topnews
This is a mystery writers dream

No comments:

Post a Comment