Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey Where Have You Been?

Did you miss me?  I took the chemo on Wednesday and it kicked my butt on Thursday, Friday, Saturday!  Put Chemo in charge of the Federal Budget and it would balance for sure.  Mr Chemo is something else.  But of course half of the fun is the radiation that gives you that "hey white boy been coming to beach often" look when all the others have spent their money in the tanning booth.


Much better today as I head for the next tan towards the ultimate BBQ skin.  Sir which BBQ sauce do you prefer today the Glow girls will ask and I'll just say I'll try the mustard sauce today BUT not the hot mustard.  Also get to see the Speech Therapist and I can swallow well so I don't think I'll need any therapy yet.  Heading into week 5, that means half of the radiation is done and 2/3 of the chemo.


For all of you that have been praying for me I am grateful and thankful and I re-power those prayers right back to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment