Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 11111011011

Just had to do it.  I remember the old days when software was developed on a Z-80 Zilog computer with 8 inch floppies.  So there is my binary wish to you.  Hope all had a great new years eve and 11111011011 will be happy and prosperous.

2011 brought some good news.  My salivary glands are working again and I slept almost through the night.  Feel great this am compared to other days.  So I get 2 more days off and glow juice again  for 5 days.  Hey I  might start liking this.

Of all the things to write about I kind of like this headline:   http://lamesa.patch.com/articles/there-outta-be-a-law-californians-getting-725-new-ones-in-2011  The great state of Calaphoneya has a lot of new laws.   How about $100 fine for having some wacky tabacky and 1 year in prison if your kid misses more than 10% of the school year?   It is almost comical that men and womens insurance rates will be the same for the same coverage.  I know Calaphoneya is different but is it possible that men and women have different rates of illness for the same illness?  Would a trans-gender person have to pay double?

My thought of the day:  Remember that between the mountains are valleys, when you are in the valleys of life you appreciate the mountains more, here is to safe climbing in 11111011011.

No comments:

Post a Comment