Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No PMS

PMS: Piss and Moan Syndrome not allowed here after seeing 5 year going in for his radiation treatment and then talking to a little girl about how it didn't hurt.  Kids are amazing.  My update: sore throat, dry throat now using a spray and going to the Glowmaster in a snowstorm. Down 1 pound oh wait Myra took  my wallet.

Last night laying in bed I elected myself the Law King for 6 hours.  I am so sick and tired of seeing these mass murderers faces on TV.  Major Insane should have met his maker months ago, yes I hope they are water boarding him with a fire hose.  Then Mr Sicko in Arizona.  Here is my first law:  If you use Insane or Sicko's picture in any manner, TV, paper or whatever it will cost $1000 per usage and the money will go into the victims fund.  Also if you use the picture, you must put the victim's picture on for the same amount of time.    Also the killer will be incognito until the trial is over, solitary confinement, no contact with the outside world except for attorney.  That's it and that is why I only held office for 6 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment