Friday, January 14, 2011

Bring Back The "N" Word

MED UPDATE:  Glow-Mistress gave me number 14 and then met with the Glow Docs.  Everything is going normal with dry mouth and food tasting different.  Skyline Chili now tastes bad, so I went for a New England favorite Dunkin Donuts.  They tasted bad also so I now enter the phase of treatment where the "N" word becomes so appropriate.
MED UPDATE COMPLETE.


Growing up in the 40's and 50's you would hear the "N" word so often that it was just part of the lexicon of New England like "chowda", "Lobsta", "Konn on The Cob".  We as kids heard it so much we carried it forward and as we would leave the little town we would carry the "N" word  to use whenever we felt like it and did not gave a damn who heard us use it.


As I grew older and had children I realized that some parents no longer used the "N" word but I never stopped.  It was my right as a parent to train them and they could follow Daddy's proper use of the "N" word or be in trouble.  "Daddy, why do you use the "N" word so much?",  they would ask with the craftiness of an astute attorney.  But they knew that I used it everywhere, golf course, mowing the lawn, even in front of their friends.


When my wife says how about a nice steak and mashed tater?  I want to use the "N" word so bad.


Then the "N" word was banned by all the do-gooders, so now kids don't hear the "N" word, Obama doesn't hear the "N' word and no matter what,  I want the "N" word back.  I want kids to hear it loud and clear!


Bring back the NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment