Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Day Another Play

SCOREBOARD:  Rads: 21/35 Chemo 2/3


I find a lot of relief in music.  Can't play any instrument, cd player and radios work just fine except the newer ones with the 1 inch manual, can't read Spanish that well then found the English part is only three pages, (last line in case of emergency call a grandchild).  I looked at my IPOD and noticed  that it shows the plays per song.  So I thought that might be something different and explain why that song is my favorite.  Most reasons will be stupid to the normal person but to the abnormals that I hang around with it might make sense.

The number 1 is "Someone Exactly Like You by  Van Morrison dedicated to my Leader and Savior Jesus Christ.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIrJK19dADI

No comments:

Post a Comment