Monday, December 13, 2010

Vitamin D and Cancer

Yesterday was a great day, daughter and family visited, snow , fireplace going and the Bengals.  OK so 2 out of 3 ain't bad.  Then 60 minutes and heard President O comment on John Boehner's skin color. Inappropriate but OK I guess and then IT happened.

We have Direct TV (1300 channels, we watch at most 7 or 8).  It was an 8:30 to 9 Infomercial and IT disclosed that our government and big Pharma were working together to make sure we all get cancer because they are withholding vital information about Vitamin D.  The infomercial offers FREE Vitamin D for life.  http://impitv.com/products/vitamin-d3/  Then they said:

"The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease." 


I KNEW it was a conspiracy of the highest magnitude!

Now I had heard of, but not participated in,  the following conspiracies: Right-wing, Left-Wing, JFK, Hoffa, ..... etc.  So I thought I would investigate the latest that I call "The Big D Conspiracy".  I checked Wikileaks, no luck.  Then right to the top.  Let's just start with the President; Barrack Hussein Obama, no "D" there, George W Bush, no "D" there, William Jefferson Clinton, no "D" there, Richard Milhouse Nixon.  I go no further I found it!  Richard Nixon "Little d"  broke into the Watergate complex (DNC headquarters, "Big D") to get information on "The Vitamin D Conspiracy"  Solved!  But wait another frequent target is Dick Cheney, another "Big D"  Therefore I have concluded that Dick Cheney is in cahoots with the DNC.

"The statements made within this blog have not been evaluated by any competent Mental Health Professional. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease but are intended to demonstrate that a mind is a terrible thing to waste"

No comments:

Post a Comment