Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Treat Instead of a Treatment

Today is Tuesday and find that we did not bring all the papers we needed from Florida but took care of it.  These trips back and forth require some planning and sometimes the best plans fail.  As the "Big Guys" say, "You fail to plan, you plan to fail".  I wonder who are these "Big Guys"?  My treatment will start on Monday the 27th.  I remember the great advertising slogan ""For a treat instead of a treatment, I recommend Old Gold cigarettes."   So off to the store I go.  Sorry we don't have any Old Golds but my cousin buys old gold said the clerk with an accent that made me think of the compute repair guy I called last spring.    I said no I want cigarettes because I want my cancer treatment to be a treat.  With his face very puzzled I left the store and thought do we really belief the advertising we see or are we brainwashed?  Of course not,   I just liked the commercials  .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZRzBGpLsB8

No comments:

Post a Comment