Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Teenaging at 70

I feel like a teenager again.  Last night I went to bed at 10:30 and got up at 8 am.  Then a bowl of cereal, then to Barrrett and a bag of salt water and my daily dose of glow juice.  Then home at about 12, ate a sandwich and teen-aged (called sleeping) it until 5:30.  Up at it in full gear, French toast, milk and of course the ever present H2O.  The anti-nausea drug is really something and especially the first 3 days after chemo.  Take 2 every 12 hours for nausea, it's hard to be nauseous if you are sleeping, at least for me.

Now writing this blog and looking forward to reading a little.  I really like WEB Griffin's books and he has a new one called  The Vigilantes.  I asked Santa for a copy and lo and behold I got it.  I started reading it the day of chemo.  It is about a terminal cancer patient name Curtis and he has only killed two people so far, but there are many pages to read.  He will get caught because the hero of Badge of Honor  series is SGT Matt Payne and he never loses.

Well that just about covers today but will probably teenage it again tonight and tomorrow with the most important three R's you'll ever need; Recliner, Remote and Relax.  PS I purposely set my appointment to 11:30 so I would always miss The View.

No comments:

Post a Comment