Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pre-Trial Confinement

Today Is Sunday and the fun  begins.  I am to drink as much water as possible today to flush my system and hydrate before the chemo tomorrow.  Also it is snowing again.  Therefore I am now in Pre-Trial Confinement.  I don't know if this a legal term but I think I have a Snow-urination issue.   (No not a spelling problem)  This reminds me of the winters growing up in Massachusetts where the good storms were called "Nor-Easters"  The bad storms just didn't count. Tomorrow they will get a Nor-Easter.  The doc says drink so much water that your urine is clear.  When I was little my Grandpa had to drink his own urine because, according to the doc he was losing too much good stuff.  This article says it cures cancer.  http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/urine-the-bodys-own-health-drink-467303.html

OK so tomorrow I go to the doc and say hold the Chemo, but pass the urine please or maybe to Applebees and order a meal and the pretty waitress (all waitress's are pretty at my age, but they are sooooo young)  says what will you have to drink and you say a cup of urine will be fine.  I think I'll stick with the chemo and radiation if you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment