Thursday, March 10, 2011

I never doubted

I have been asked by many people how I feel about the tumor leaving my body.  I just have to say I never doubted that it would.  This Little c Trial re-enforced that Jesus was and is in charge of my life.  Two outcomes were possible; first I could get well, which I did or I could die which I didn't.

That does not mean that I am not scheduled to die but it wasn't my time to leave this earthly home and I don't run the schedule.  And look at my possibilities, its 50/50 and if I die I get a new well body in heaven and if I live I keep this body and have to rebuild.  So I now enter the rebuild stage of life.  My weight went from 183 to 156.  I hope to get back to 170 or 175 and stay there. Already in touch with the Villages health club and personal trainer. So will have to work at it. I am weak right now but today will be my first 3 meal day.  Cereal, strawberries for breakfast, eggs, bacon, toast and some taters for lunch and roast beef for supper.  I'm rolling, have to eat three meals per day before we leave for Florida.  Miss my car and golf buddies and I'm sure they will try to add the weight to me.  Once this sore throat goes away its Katie bar the door.  I dream of a nice steak, mashed potatoes, and gravy and some veggies especially some of Norm's secret Mac and Cheese.

Have one more Dr appointment next Wednesday and then none for 12 weeks.  Thats kind of nice, you just get tired of driving to the cancer center every day and getting something done that is good for you.  Makes you remember the days when you weren't feeling well and here come the Castor Oil because "it is good for you".

No comments:

Post a Comment