Friday, December 16, 2011

The Filet is Good and a Tribute

Yesterday was a good/bad day.  While having the stitches removed from my back I received a call from the Dermman's office nurse (a cutie but at my age they are ALL cuties).  She said that the filet that was removed form my back was benign and all went well.  Thank you Jesus, The Great Healer.  Now just 4 more filets to remove and then all the cutting will have been completed.  I often wonder what do they do with these "filets".  It just makes me think of White Castle and how small the burgers have become; you need to eat 10 to fill up ... er medical filets ....... er lets see Freddies Fried Filets, lab tested for your protection, er ...... maybe not ...

I want to pay respects to my friend Linda.  She was diagnosed with Liver cancer about 6 weeks ago and passed on this past Tuesday.  My only thoughts are that she is now in heaven without all the problems she had here on earth.  My thoughts of her are she was a great wife, a great mother, and a great wife.  But most of all just a great person.  RIP Linda and prayers to your family; you will be missed very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment