Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Glowettes

Today was treatment number 26, nine to go.  It isn't too bad when you just get Bar-B-Qued and no chemo.  Actually when I see The Glowettes I wonder what would it be like to date a Glowette.  I'm not available but I'm kind of liking the individual attention you get as they (at least two in case you realize what they are doing) carefully lay you on the table with a neck rest that only a sick person could like and then tuck you in for a 10 minute session with your head bolted to the table. Are these ladies PC?  Would they use Frankenstein's built-in bolt or would it require extraction and a new mask?  Would they on the first date try and lure you into the treatment room under the pre-text of let me show you my mask collection and then for fun bolt you to the table.
What about that first trip to Daytona to show off my new, 16 pound less body and my tan lines look like I have worn a berka without neck protection?  Could this radiation be affecting my mind or have I always been sick in some sort of way?

IPOD Number 6     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YZpbYqOw4o  This tells a great story, Sly and The Family Stoned
BONUS:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H7OTa6ss1E

No comments:

Post a Comment